January 21, 2011

The Crepe Paper Rose Ball

On this Inspiration page, you will find me linking to some of my favorite posts. Some ideas will be big decorating projects, and some will small accents.  I hope that maybe some ideas I post can be an inspiration to you as well.


Lately I have been working on a smaller project called a Rose Ball. I loved the soft look of them and I plan to make a few. I found the tutorial Here at the House of Smith's blog. This blog has come to be one of my very favorites. I'm sure you will be seeing a lot of links to her blog, as well as a lot of her ideas around my house.

The Rose Ball has been so simple to make, yet a little time consuming. I love that it is made with something ordinary and easy to find like crepe paper. I cant wait to see what fun colors I can find. So far I have started out with white (since its my favorite color.) This is what my Rose Ball looks like so far...


I love that the roses don't have to be perfect, because no rose is.


Things you will need to make these:
  • Crepe Paper
  • Hot glue
  • Styrofoam ball
  • a lot of patience  :)
And that's it!!

1 comment:

  1. that's pretty! I'm happy i found your blog :) The improvements you've done on your house are awesome; way to go!

    ReplyDelete