February 9, 2011

A little inspiration

So Ive been on the lookout for a few ideas for dining room wall decor. Im not a huge art person, and I like it when the dining room decor is somewhat "dining room" related. So Ive found a few ideas I like and thought I would pass them on.

From Country Living

I love how this is made out of something simple like plastic spoons, yet it adds such a fun pop of color. The only problem is, Im not sure how easy it will be to find a plain round mirror. Or if it would end up being more expensive then just buying an already made mirror. But I havent given up on the idea just yet. :)


From The nester

 I am in love with burlap right now. I like the idea of framing silverware but Ive thought also of maybe framing our monogram. Or even better if I can get my hands on a pair of giant wooden silverware!



This is another idea that is growing on me. Some refer to it as a "branchelier". It could work for almost any holiday, and seasons.  They could hang from the ceilings or be hung on a wall. The possibilites are endless!

Do you have some fun dining room decor ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment